Yesterday I went to Demmenie Sport in Amsterdam to pick up my birthday-sinterklaas-christmas-presents for the next 10 years.
I'm sponsored by my favourite climbing brand, Petzl. (Really, it is my favourite brand, even before I got sponsored I gathered as much I could from Petzl. Petzl Spirit draws, Hirundos harness, krabs, Meteor helmet were already in my collection.)
- Attache 3D krabs, extremely light krabs with renewed gate to ease opening and safe closing.
- Spirit draws, my favourite draws, they're the best with keylock clip system and just the clipping sound is so good that it's my ringtone on my phone.
- St. Anneau slings, nicely coloured new slings. (My old ones became very fluffy...)
- Nitro screamers (energy absorber), showed them to my parents and now they understand: climb safe, use screamers.
- Bug climbing backpack, handy little rucksack for fashionable climbs (and your rope, headlamp, draws, helmet, water and jacket)
- Koda chalkbag, my millipede got a baby!
- Power Crunch magnesium, I sweat a lot so I need a lot of chalk.
- Sarken crampons, technical duo-point crampons for the longer iceclimbs.
- Swivel to attach my axes when I'm training indoors or on glaciers.
- MC T-shirt, black Petzl logo t-shirt, I'm fixing it now to make it look girly ;)
Oh yeah, now I NEED to go out and use it :)