Sunday, March 23, 2008

So, the real update

Well, it has been almost half a year since I last wrote something on my blog.
I´ll start in October.
When I started working for, yesss, the Icelandic Post... I suddenly had some money again and some excersise next to my climbing.
It was quite okay to walk through all the streets and get familiar with Reykjavík.
But, it was a job for people without any education and that was quite visible on the people.
On my first working day I got shouted to me ´stupid, stupid people!´. The manager found that we were not good enough in folding the advertisement papers (over a 5000 per day). The average person was or extremely dumb or Polish. So I didn´t really feel at home at 7 ó clock in the morning. I worked till the end of november and had enough money to go to souther spain.
Climbing time!

No comments: