Sunday, December 30, 2012

Keep on playing in 2013!






















Dear friend, colleague, relation,


Two thousand twelve was a special year. 
Things changed. 

From plausible to participating
From wanting to working
From doubting to daring
From perhaps to possible
From dreaming to doing

And most of this all got established by your help, support and believe in me. 

I want to thank you all for 2012. 

Every year you learn new things, get hard disappointments, gain new goals, find new friends, lose some others but hopefully all together you'll get to a new, maybe higher, hopefully better level of living. 
In the year 2012 I learned one special thing. I want to share that thought with you. It's something we should never forget, even though we get older...
This thing I want to wish you all, brought me to new insights in my work, but also in my social life and thereby my life quality I guess:

Work hard, try hard, keep on trying, be honest. Believe in yourself.
But, don't forget to play sometimes. Play, like a child. And enjoy it. 

For 2013 I wish you all a playful enjoyable year full of hard but good work. 

I hope to see you all in good shape again in 2013!


All the best, 

Marianne

No comments: