Friday, June 22, 2007

Hello again after months!


Ok, ok, you're right, I have to keep up my blog...I'm just a bit lazy and don't take the time for internet things like this.

I'm more into climbing, but these days even more into finishing my studies.
I've got big plans, which are even a bit scary. I'm nervous for it.

I'm going to move to a very very cold and far away island somewhere north, called Iceland.

I'll fly at monday the 9th of July and before you're all invited to my 'goodbye party' in Klimmuur Utrecht (sorry John if it's too far away for you to fly all the way to overhere ;)

But for all the others: you're invited :)


For now: work again, more and more and rest a bit for the upcoming competition (tomorrow a Dutch competition in Haarlem) As always I'm way too nervous and way too much thinking about it. Just keep up your thumbs you all so I'll do well (thanks).

2 comments:

valdimar said...

are there icebears there in iceland?
will you live in an igaloo?
but you might just bring some warmth to this cold place :)
good luck competing.
VENGA.
valdi

valdimar said...

are there icebears there in iceland?
will you live in an igaloo?
but you might just bring some warmth to this cold place :)
good luck competing.
VENGA.
valdi