Thursday, July 10, 2014

Deep breath - breathe deep

Ok. And then I took a deep breath and thought. Well, let's try again.

Let's try to write again.
Because I like to share my adventures, experiences, thoughts.

Ok. I maybe could be more tactical about how I expose my opinion to my audience [the internet]. But it's not going to change my opinion.

So, here a blog post again.
Hi :)

Hopefully I'll have enough time in the next weeks to give you an update on what I've been up to:

- Winter ice and mixed (Eiger, Flying Circus...)
- Sportsclimbing on Malta
- Alpine mixed in Alaska
- Alpine Mentors in Alaska

and general life here in Allgäu.

I'll try to write some about other non-climbing stuff too, like spreading my opinion about 'zwarte piet', food, cooking, and just inspirational things I come ascross.

Deep breath again - and click on *publish*


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Leuk dat je er weer bent !